Free Resources for Parents who are New to Homeschooling
Homeschool Free Resources
Some of the great things about teaching homeschool is that there are so many great freebies that you can incorporate into your curriculum and your child can enjoy the adventures of it. Finding out what they are interested and creating the lessons around what they enjoy has created a more enjoyable experience while learning. All the arguments have become more less and more smiles are being noticed.
In this blog post I will share the top 10 free resources where you can explore many different things that may interest your child. All are free and some have an option to up grade for more access to other things that your child may like. It is up to you how you spend your journey teaching your child.
You are the teacher and you know what is best for your student. So enjoy this list!
- 1.Animal Learn Animal Learn is a great free resource for Science. It shows things like dissections from many different animals and shows them for the appropriate age of learning if your child enjoys science.
- NASA’s New Online Robotics CourseIf your child is interested in Robotics.. NASA’s new course online could be a great resource. It covers the latest updates with audio and press releases documents many different types of things.
- Science Museum Travel Passport ProgramAs a member of a science center or museum participating in the ASTC Travel Passport Program, you are eligible for benefits such as free general admission when you travel outside of your local area. This could be a great resource to get out of the house.
- Cozy GrammarLooking for a good way to learn grammar .. checkout out the free resource section. From a youtube channel to newsletters this is a great way to learn more about grammar.
- Free Science Experiments and VideosInterested in doing science experiments all you have to do is enter your email and enjoy.
- Backyard ConservationIs your child interested in getting their hands dirty? This resource shows ideas of way to bring conservation to your backyard.
- Design and DiscoveryDesign and Discovery is a free curriculum for students ages 11-15. The inquiry-based curriculum offers an interdisciplinary approach to engineering through design
- Schoolhouse TechnologiesThis resource is a great way to get printables for tests, quizzes or exams when you want to see what level your student may be at.
- Printable Posters and ChartsHere you can download free charts as a PDF or you can make a purchase but there is a variety of different posters that could be great for any interest your child might like.
- Homeschool TrackerGreat way to track your progress for your homeschooler. There is a paid subscription with several features but if you want the free version you just scroll to the bottom and hit free planner.
These are just a few of the free resources available for the homeschooling community that is growing by the day. If you have a great resource feel free to comment below!